1. DATA CONTROLLER
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA IN THIS WEBSITE?
Eliminalia processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Entering into, maintaining and monitoring compliance with the products and services contracts you hold with ELIMINALIA.
PURPOSES REQUIRING YOUR CONSENT:
– Performing marketing activities in the sphere of the services offered.
– Handling information requests from the users of the website, with the user’s consent.
PURPOSES BASED ON THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF ELIMINALIA:
– Performing general marketing activities and specifically, offering and/or recommending ELIMINALIA services to you.
– Managing the user’s information requests through the ELIMINALIA website, with the user’s consent.
Your personal data will be retained while the commercial relationship is maintained and will be sealed when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
The users’ data will not be transferred to third parties. Should in the future other recipients be included, the users’ explicit consent will be requested prior to processing.
4. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU DIRECTLY
Eliminalia collects information from you directly when you decide to create an account in our website or app, when we request your data by telephone or email, or when you provide us information directly in another way. These are some examples of information that we may collect from you directly:
– Contact details (e.g. email address, telephone number)
– Username and password
– Date of birth
– Communication preferences
– Commercial information, which may include employment history, current profession, etc.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You can exercise the rights of:
– Erasure (right to be forgotten).
– Revocation of consent provided.
You can exercise those rights or raise any general queries relating to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
The data subject must provide a copy of his/her national identity card (DNI) or official document verifying his/her identity.
You may also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Get the necessary information at www.aepd.es.
6. ANY QUERIES?